Santee Lakes Recreation Preserve
Hiking Safety Guidelines (all participants must read and review)
What students should bring:
- MASK, masks are still required on the bus. No mask, no field trip.
- SNACKS for the morning, we will not feed you before the hike!
- Money to buy lunch or food at Santee Lakes, OR packed lunch.
- Water in a bottle. REQUIRED.
- T-shirt with sleeves.
- Long shorts or pants.
- Jacket or sweat shirt (if windy and cold)
- NO tights, NO short shorts. No uniform skirts. No cleavage or torsos showing.
- THERE ARE RATTLE SNAKES and SPIDERS!!!! POISON OAK … Be covered.
- CLOSE TOED SHOES, sneakers or hiking boots.
- Change of clothes, you may get wet