1. Informed & Voluntary Consent:I understand and acknowledge that my consent for Student to participate in the Dance is strictly voluntary and that I may decline to provide permission for Student to participate in the Dance. I understand and acknowledge that MDCHS will not arrange transportation to or from the Dance for Student, and Student and I are solely responsible for arranging Students’ transportation to and from the Dance.
2. Student Conduct:I agree that Student must adhere to all MDCHS rules and policies for student conduct, including those set forth in the Dance Guidelines, attached hereto as Exhibit A, which are incorporated by reference. I further agree that MDCHS has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to terminate Student’s participation in the Dance at any time for conduct in violation of any MDCHS rule or policy or for any conduct MDCHS deems detrimental to MDCHS, Student, or any other party.
3. Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk: I acknowledge and agree that there are many inherent risks, known and unknown, involved with Student participating in the Dance, including, but not limited to: exposure to or infection of COVID-19 or other illness or infectious disease emotional distress; and damage to or loss of personal property, life, limb, or other injury. Nevertheless, I expressly assume responsibility for all risks associated with Student participating in the Dance whether or not described in this Agreement, known or unknown, or inherent or otherwise.
4. Voluntary Release of All Claims: I, on behalf of myself and Student, hereby voluntarily release, waive, discharge, covenant not to sue, and relinquish MDCHS, its officers, directors, board members, administrators, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively “the Released Parties”) from any and all claims, demands and liabilities, including for personal injuries, accidents or illness (including death), emotional distress, and property damage or loss (“Claims”) arising from Student participating in the Dance, except to the extent caused by the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of the Released Parties.
5. Release of Third Party Liability: I acknowledge that the Loews Coronado Bay Resort, GOT DJ Company, San Diego Linens, and Pixster Photobooth, LLC (“Providers”), are third party entities, and the Released Parties are not agents of, have no responsibility or liability for, and have no control over the services provided by the Providers, their officers, trustees, directors, employees, volunteers, insurers, agents and representatives (collectively, “Providers’ Parties”). I acknowledge that, as a condition of Student’s participation in the Dance, I release and hold harmless the Released Parties and each of them from any and all Claims arising out of any acts, omissions, negligence, or intentional misconduct of the Providers’ Parties that provide services for the Dance.
6. Indemnification and Hold Harmless: To the fullest extent permitted by law, I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Released Parties, and each of them, harmless from and against any and all Claims Student may bring or other Claims to the extent caused by Student’s acts or omissions while participating in the Dance.
7. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes a single, integrated agreement expressing the entire Agreement of the Parties with regard to the subject matter addressed in this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified or superseded only in a written instrument that specifically references the Agreement and is executed by all Parties.
Please enter the policy number of your health insurance provider.